Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions.
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is fully biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Carbon fibre safe
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- 100% Biodegradable
Directions for use (Please check out the Instructional Video above):
- Step 1 - Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Step 2 - Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes
- Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge
- Step 4 - Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water
So why is Muc-Off with Nano Tech better?
In the past, bike cleaners have been formulated using 'Micro Scale' materials which are approximatelly 1/80th the size of a human hair. Muc-Off Nano Tech cleaner is formulated using 'Nano Scale' materials which are approximatelly 1/8000th of the diameter of a human hair. This dramatic reduction in material scale allows the Muc-Off formula to penetrate far deeper into dirt, oil and grime and gently break it down on an atomic and molecular level. The dirt is then rinsed away easily and safely with water, leaving behind corrosion inhibitors for future protection.
A painted or metal surface may look smooth to the naked eye but under a microscope it's full of peaks and troughs. Nano sized particles are able to fill these microscopic areas and bond to form a smooth protective layer that makes it harder for dirt to adhere to the surface next time you ride.