Marin Gestalt 1 52CM Gravel/Road Bike
The Gestalt 1 is for the drop bar rider who doesn't want to stick to pavement, and can't help but get dirty no matter the route. Long distance commuters and all-weather riders will appreciate the fender and rack mounts and the sure stopping disc brakes, and the larger volume tires are right at home on that unexpected detour. Having said that it is not a cyclo-cross bike however the commute will be brilliant.
SERIES 2 FRAME
The Gestalt features a butted and formed Series 2 6061 aluminum frame with internal routing, disc brakes, and rack and fender eyelets.
BEYOND ROAD GEOMETRY
Beyond Road Geometry offers a blend of endurance road handling with enhanced stability for off pavement use.
Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
The Gestalt frame and fork has clearance for up to 700Cx35 tires
- Frame: Series 2 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Disc Specific Forged Dropouts w/ Mudguard and Rack Mounts
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum, Straight-Blade, Post-Mount Disc
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, 25mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Hub Rear: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: WTB, Exposure Comp, 700Cx32, Wire Bead
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Claris 8-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Claris
- Shift Lever: Shimano Claris 2x8-Speed
- Crankset: FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Square Taper
- Chain: KMC X8
- Cassette: SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T
- Brakes Front: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc
- Brakes Rear: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: Marin Perforated Tape
- Headset: FSA No.8B
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- Pedals: Commute Platform