FROG Tadpole Plus
The Tadpole + is suitable for children aged 3 and 4 with a average inside leg of 38cm.
Wheel Size: 14" inch
Why buy a Tadpole+?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry!
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top mounted brake arms avoids feet catching
- Quick release seat post (no tools required) for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Bell included
Available colours: Green, Pink, Red and Electric Blue
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 4.7" (120mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rim||Aluminium, 14"x1.5", double wall|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 , threadless, safety steering stop, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake|
|Tyres Primary||Kenda K193, 14"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 40-254)|
|Accessories box||Bell, paint plasters, frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS)|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, 30mm riser bar, 420mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)|
Why Buy from Bikeseven?
Your new bike won't just be two wheels which take you from A to B. We will make sure it does this with maximum enjoyment and no worry!
Our Cytechcertified Technicians will professionally build your bike and run a thorough pre-delivery inspection, ensuring your new bike is ready to perform at it's best. Cytech is an internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme, meaning not only your manufacturer's warranty is validated, but above all, your bike is safe to ride - something to help put your mind at rest.