The Tadpole Mini Balance Bike is suitable for toddlers aged 1 and 2 with an average inside leg of 24cm.
Wheel Size: 10" inch
Why buy a Tadpole Mini? - Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry!
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top mounted brake arms avoids feet catching
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Bell included
Available colours: Green, Pink and Red
|Approx Age||18 months+|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 3.5" (90mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing|
|Rim||Aluminium, 10"x1.5", single wall|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 , threadless, safety steering stop, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake|
|Tyres Primary||10"x1.75", BMX Style, (ETRTO/ISO: 54-149)|
|Accessories box||Bell, paint plasters, frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS)|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, straight, 360mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)|
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.
Why Buy from Bikeseven?
Your new bike won't just be two wheels which take you from A to B. We will make sure it does this with maximum enjoyment and no worry!
Our Cytechcertified Technicians will professionally build your bike and run a thorough pre-delivery inspection, ensuring your new bike is ready to perform at it's best. Cytech is an internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme, meaning not only your manufacturer's warranty is validated, but above all, your bike is safe to ride - something to help put your mind at rest.
Each bike comes with a recommended Cycle Care Plan to keep your bike at it's full potential.
You can enjoy the first year for free!
With eBike purchases we offer a 3 Year Cycle Care Plan for less than £100. Safe cycling with peace of mind all the way.
- Six week checkup; at the end of six weeks our Cytech certified experienced professionals will assess your bike and make any adjustments necessary to suit your riding style
- Bronze service (worth £35) at the end of six months
- Silver service (worth £55) at the end of twelve months
We love bikes and it shows!
For full information about our service plans please click here.