The smallest of our Road Bike range, with 20 inch wheels, the Frog Road 58 is perfect for younger children looking to experience a different style of riding. The frame has clearance to fit both slick road tyres and cyclocross tyres with more grip making it the bike of choice for young, multi-discipline racers!
Wheel Size: 20 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 58?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame means the bike is easier handle both on and off road
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 114mm)
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
Available colours: Black, Red, USA and White
|Bike Weight||8.2 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy, seat tube 30cm (12")|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 24 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type free hub body, 9-speed|
|Cassette/Free wheel||Shimano Acera, CS-HG200-9, 9 speed, 11 -32T|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora, RD-R3000, 9 speed|
|Rim||Aluminium double wall, deep section, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, front brake hanger, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Black bar tape|
|Gear Shifter||Microshift SBR492S, 9-speed, Jnr rapidfire plus, aluminium canti/roller-brake|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro Oryx, 992AG, alloy cantilever|
|Tyres||Kenda K-1018, 20"x1"1/8, Road, (ETRTO/ISO 28-451)|
|Tyres Secondary||Kenda, K1153 20"x1"3/8, Cyclo-Cross, (ETRTO/ISO 37-451)|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented,114mm, Aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals||Wellgo R090, resin platform, single sided, toe clips (small), reflectors, 9/16"|
|Handlebar||6061 aluminium, custom drop bar, 320mm|
|Brake Levers||Integrated to gear shifters & Tektro RL570 auxillary levers|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes, child specific slimline saddle (small), steel rails|
Why Buy from Bikeseven?
Your new bike won't just be two wheels which take you from A to B. We will make sure it does this with maximum enjoyment and no worry!
Our Cytechcertified Technicians will professionally build your bike and run a thorough pre-delivery inspection, ensuring your new bike is ready to perform at it's best. Cytech is an internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme, meaning not only your manufacturer's warranty is validated, but above all, your bike is safe to ride - something to help put your mind at rest.
Each bike comes with a recommended Cycle Care Plan to keep your bike at it's full potential.
You can enjoy the first year for free!
With eBike purchases we offer a 3 Year Cycle Care Plan for less than £100. Safe cycling with peace of mind all the way.
- Six week checkup; at the end of six weeks our Cytech certified experienced professionals will assess your bike and make any adjustments necessary to suit your riding style
- Bronze service (worth £35) at the end of six months
- Silver service (worth £55) at the end of twelve months
We love bikes and it shows!
For full information about our service plans please click here.