The Frog Hybrid 73 and 78 are part of our Push The Limits range for older riders. With Push The Limits Frog decals and Neon frame colours available your children can grow with Frog Bikes all the way to adolescence.
The Frog 78 offers total independence, with wide tyres and a sturdy frame it is perfect for doing a paper round on the road or flying down forest trails with friends at the weekend. You also have the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 78?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to ride and carry
- Tektro brakes with easy to reach brake levers. Better braking and speed control means improved confidence for young riders
- 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and riding up hills childsplay
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency and speed
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours: Available in Dark Grey, Neon Green and Neon Red
|Bike Weight||10 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 18" (465mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8-Speed free hub body|
|Cassette/Free wheel||Shimano Altus, HG-31, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, M310, 8-speed|
|Rim||Aluminium, 26"x1.5", double wall, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Frog Bikes Aluminium 1" 1/8, 60mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Gear Shifter||Shimano Alivio, M360, 8-speed, rapid fire|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro 836AL, aluminium, linear pull|
|Tyres||K1047, 26"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 38-559)|
|Mudguards||Full length, resin, black|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented, 154mm, aluminium straight arm cranks, 34T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals||Frog Bikes eco-friendly rice husk composite pedal, w/reflectors, 9/16"|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, flat bar, 540mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL510, aluminium, easy reach|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (medium), steel rails|
Why Buy from Bikeseven?
Your new bike won't just be two wheels which take you from A to B. We will make sure it does this with maximum enjoyment and no worry!
Our Cytechcertified Technicians will professionally build your bike and run a thorough pre-delivery inspection, ensuring your new bike is ready to perform at it's best. Cytech is an internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme, meaning not only your manufacturer's warranty is validated, but above all, your bike is safe to ride - something to help put your mind at rest.
Each bike comes with a recommended Cycle Care Plan to keep your bike at it's full potential.
You can enjoy the first year for free!
With eBike purchases we offer a 3 Year Cycle Care Plan for less than £100. Safe cycling with peace of mind all the way.
- Six week checkup; at the end of six weeks our Cytech certified experienced professionals will assess your bike and make any adjustments necessary to suit your riding style
- Bronze service (worth £35) at the end of six months
- Silver service (worth £55) at the end of twelve months
We love bikes and it shows!
For full information about our service plans please click here.