Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, tow paths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 69?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours: Black, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Electric Blue, and Yellow
|Bike Weight||9.98 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 14" (355mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body|
|Cassette/Free wheel||Shimano Altus, HG-31, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, M310, 8-speed|
|Rim||Aluminium, 26"x1.5", double wall, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Frog Bikes Aluminium 60mm Stem|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Gear Shifter||Shimano Alivio, M360, 8-speed, rapid fire|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro 836AL, aluminium, linear pull|
|Tyres||Kenda K1047, 26"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 38-559)|
|Mudguards||Full length, resin, black|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters (excl. Union Jack- touch up paint supplied), frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented, 140mm, aluminium straight arm cranks, 34T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals||Resin platform, 9/16" thread, reflectors|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, flat bar, 520mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL510, aluminium, easy reach|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (medium), steel rails|
Why Buy from Bikeseven?
Your new bike won't just be two wheels which take you from A to B. We will make sure it does this with maximum enjoyment and no worry!
Our Cytechcertified Technicians will professionally build your bike and run a thorough pre-delivery inspection, ensuring your new bike is ready to perform at it's best. Cytech is an internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme, meaning not only your manufacturer's warranty is validated, but above all, your bike is safe to ride - something to help put your mind at rest.
Each bike comes with a recommended Cycle Care Plan to keep your bike at it's full potential.
You can enjoy the first year for free!
With eBike purchases we offer a 3 Year Cycle Care Plan for less than £100. Safe cycling with peace of mind all the way.
- Six week checkup; at the end of six weeks our Cytech certified experienced professionals will assess your bike and make any adjustments necessary to suit your riding style
- Bronze service (worth £35) at the end of six months
- Silver service (worth £55) at the end of twelve months
We love bikes and it shows!
For full information about our service plans please click here.